Monday, November 26, 2007

A Very Avery Christmas!

All I Want for Christmas

We had the privilege of having Thanksgiving and Christmas with Grandma Avery over the weekend. Friday the ladies of the family made a mad dash to get all the presents and supplies to pull off Christmas on Saturday. We had a fabulous time and Madison is counting the days when she will get to open presents again. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the family pictures. Enjoy!


Some of the Avery guys hanging out together



Our family photo




Noah looks like he is up to no good : )



Abby is playing with Noah's Christmas present. Can you say Little Drummer Girl?



Makayla and Grandma Shirley share a moment.
And to our family unable to be with us we missed you.

2 comments:

am said...

Missed you guys on Thanksgiving this year. Although, I did think about you all on Saturday morning (I knew you guys were up early getting all of the good deals). Glad to see you guys had fun.

Love,
Amber

Paul & Kristi Crisp said...

You bet we did! I left my house at 5 a.m. and returned at sometime after 11 p.m. It was a full, fun, exhausting day!