Friday, November 09, 2007

Say Goodbye to the "M" Word

No More Meds!

Noah made it through the whole day without pain medication. Hooray! If you ask me, that is a great achievement. We are now four days after surgery and the only time Noah is really acknowledging his bandages is when he changes his clothes. He thinks they should come off every time he changes his shirt, but when I tell him that it is not time yet, he does not argue.

My parents and I took the kids to the Bee Movie tonight. This was the first time Noah has been to the movie theatre. He did a great job for the most part. Towards the end he got a little restless and he drank all of his soda and his sisters, but that's far from being the end of the world. : ) By the way, I'd give the movie a big thumbs up! The movie was really cute and certainly kid friendly (it kept Madison's attention). If you got some free time this weekend - go check it out.

No comments: