Sunday, November 09, 2008

Peru or Bust


Peru, South America

My bags are packed and my jet plane leaves in the morning. I (Kristi) have the once and a lifetime opportunity to visit Peru. I will be taking my department to serve as a media support to this new World Gospel Mission field.
We are going to do what we do day-in and day-out, but in Peru for this small missionary team. Both David and Cathleen Strong and Ann Seaney are due to return to the states next year for Homeland Missionary Assignment so the updated ministry information will be of great help to them. The team will be in Peru for about a week and while we are there we will get to take a couple days to visit Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu, one of the 7 wonders of the world, is known for as "The Lost City of the Incas".
Pray for my team. There is 8 of us going and travel can be complicated. Pray that we will be a blessing to the missionary team and that we can tell their stories well.
I'll try to keep you updated along the journey.


No comments: