Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Morning View

The Best Part of Waking Up...



So, this is the view from the Daudi and Cathlene Strong's roof top. Yes, this is definately not Indiana. I woke up to the sounds of roosters this morning and thought where am I and then figured out that this is definately not home. The mountains are beautiful!


There are houses you can see for miles and miles. Buildings are very close to one another. You can see below that this is one of their neighbors do their morning hand washing.



The flights coming into the airport go right over the Strongs house. Here is a picture I took of one of the planes while I was enjoying the view.


And yet one more thing you don't see in Indiana every day. This is another neighbor. Do you see the McCall just sitting on the ladder. This is a pet and I was impressed that it did not need to be caged. Just another day in Peru! More pictures later...

No comments: