Wednesday, February 21, 2007

IT'S A GIRL!

We rejoice today as God has blessed us with a new family member. My brother, Scott and his wife, Jennifer brought little Makayla Joy into the world early this morning. Momma and baby are doing fine. They will be doing great after a little bit of sleep. Makayla weighs in at 7 pounds 2 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. As you can see there is plenty of hair on her head too! We are giving three cheers as we celebrate being an aunt, uncle and cousins! You can view their BLOG here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kristi!
I found your blog through the newest Avery bloggers! I hope you are well. I hadn't seen pictures of your whole family yet! It's beautiful. By the way, this is Noritta's daughter Kim. I love this blogging thing. I find so many people. Again, hope you are well and congrats on being an Auntie!